As the book is coming to an end, I’d like to share with you some 10 of my favorite quotes on improving yourself. Hope you find them useful!
1. “Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.”
It sounds good to me. I mean the practicality of all things does involve money but it doesn’t have to take an arm and a leg to get it.
2. “I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it’s the government.”
3. “There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?“
This happens to be one of the classic ones. I mean the issue about life’s little problems isn’t all that bad, until ‘he’ shows up. Sure, We follow what our heart desires, unless you’re talking about the heart that pumps blood throughout your body.
4. “Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.”
And if you want more, just keep on asking!
5. “I am not afraid of death, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.“
If it rains, it pours.
6. “I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.“
It could get worse when you’re guzzling on beer… or mouthwash, and it happened to me once!
7.”If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.”
I guess we all have to see things in a kind of light and not just perspective. I can’t seem to imagine life without any piece of wisdom that could guide us. Whether we’re religious or not, it takes more courage to accept your fears and learn how to deal with them.