What is AWeber?
AWeber is a must-have email marketing tool that was developed by Weber Communications in 1998. To better understand what AWeber is, we must understand what email marketing is. Email marketing is the transmission of a marketing message directly to a number of people using email. In the broadest and most comprehensive sense, every message sent to a potential or current customer can be considered email marketing. AWeber, which is one of the best email marketing platforms, claims to have over 100,000 active customers today.
How do you use it?
You won’t need to switch between platforms to keep track of what is going on with your email marketing efforts. You can continue to track your customer interactions and email marketing campaigns in your Support Tickets dashboard.
Managing subscribers to your help desk software has never been such easy. Activate the AWeber plugin to allow you to opt in and unsubscribe contacts to your email marketing lists. In order to avoid spam, an opt-in email is sent when someone subscribes to the AWeber services. (Subscription must be confirmed by the customers).
Aweber is one of the most popular tools in email marketing. it is widely used by small and medium businesses. It is distinguished by its reasonable prices in the market, ease, and multiple benefits.
This tool is compatible with all platforms and applications such as WordPress, Facebook, Paypal, Shopify, Woocommerce, and more.
If you are a subscriber, you can benefit from the following Aweber’s advantages:
- Follow up on customer interactions and communications
- Follow up on your marketing campaigns via email
- Engaging or unsubscribing customers. It is worth mentioning that the program is difficult to unsubscribe from because even if you decide to unsubscribe, you will receive a motivating message reminding you of the reason for your initial subscription. Of course, this message is designed by you, and thus you may convince many to change their opinion.
This is a great feature because it allows you to put customers who have bought from you in their own list. You can, thus, send the product several times to subscribers who have not yet purchased it, and ensure that it is not sent again to customers who previously bought from you.
- Ready-made email templates for building, and splitting your lists.
- Email list management: You can create multiple mailing lists according to fields and specialties.
- Auto-reply or email automation.
- 24/7 online support services via email, live chat, and phone.
- 30 days free trial.
- It allows subscribers to access the entire content of your site if it was previously subscribed, as this saves the user from subscribing each time.
- Also, it allows you to send emails to subscribers who have not opened the previous email to your mailing list.
- Collecting subscribers and sending them messages.
- It offers advanced account, message, and audience analytics.
- You can benefit from web pages and sales tracking.
- Advanced segmentation: it enables you to tag and save custom audiences.
- Sign-up forms.
- Adding and connecting domains and subdomains.
- Facebook pixel tracking.
- Various and high-quality landing pages can be used for different types of purposes such as creating videos.
- Google Analytics.
- Thousands of high-quality free images.
- You can create emails using the drag-and-drop builder.
- The program allows you to sell products and services with Aweber eCommerce.
In addition to the features stated above, there are lots of other features that you can know about just by clicking this link.
Aweber is one of the most important email marketing platforms out there. Of course, many of its features are shared by others platforms. But lots of these features are particular to Aweber, a fact that makes it stand out from its competitors. As we said above, it is a must-have tool. So why hesitate? Try it for free.