My name is Farouq. I was born in Beer Shefa, Palestine, on the 1st of September, 1995. I live in the Ramot neighborhood. Ramot is a clean and quiet place. The weather there is warm and nice. The sun is shining and the sky is blue and clear. There are some parks where children can play and a few shopping centers where you can buy things you need. There are, also, some schools where pupils study. People from other villages come to visit Ramot on weekends. They say it is so charming. I like my neighborhood very much.
(Base your answers on the text)
A/ Are these sentences true or false? Justify
- Beer Shefa isn’t in Palestine.
- There are a lot of shopping centers in Ramot.
- Farouq likes his neighborhood.
B/ Answer these questions
- Where is Farouq from?
- What is the weather like in Ramot?
- Why do people from other villages visit Ramot?
C/ These sentences are false. Correct them
- There are many parks in Ramot
- Ramot likes his neighborhood a little
D/ Complete these sentences according to the text
- Ramot is a ——————.
- People from other villages —————.
E/ Find in the text words meaning almost the same as
F/ What do the underlined words in the text refer to?