A/ COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING DIALOGUE (3 points)
- Pablo: Who are you?
- Anna: ———————-.
- Pablo: Are you a student at this school?
- Anna: ———————–.
- Pablo: Where do you live?
- Anna: ———————–.
- Pablo: Which sport do you prefer?
- Anna: ————————.
- Pablo: What are you?
- Anna: ——————–.
- Pablo: Do you speak English? Anna: ——————–.
B/ FILL THE BLANKS WITH THE APPROPRIATE PRONOUN
Hi, …….. name is Eric. I am from Boston, USA. I am 16 years old. I have two sisters. ………. names are Rachel and Norma. They are very nice. …….. are younger than me. Rachel is eighteen and Norma is twelve. My mother is very pretty. ……. name is Adel. ……. is very nice. My father is an engineer. …… builds bridges. We also have a dog. Its name is Paw. It is very friendly with us.
C/ FILL THE BLANKS WITH THE CORRECT WORD FROM THE LIST
supermarket – husband – friendly – waiter – talkative – tall
1. Andrew is Nancy’s —————-.
2. You are so —————.I never see you silent.
3. I am a —————. I work in Napoleon restaurant.
4. Paul: What is your new American friend like?
James: He is ————– and smart.
D/PUT THE WORDS IN THE RIGHT COLUMN ACCORDING TO THE PRONUNCIATION OF ‘TH’
that – thirty- Thursday – these – month- birthday
|Words in which ‘th’ is |
|Words in which ‘th’ is|
pronounced as /ð/
| || |
E/ FIND THE MISTAKES IN THESE SENTENCES AND CORRECT THEM
1. Our neighbor, Alex, work at the university.
2. Do your mother have a car?
3. I never work at Saturdays.
4. Jane likes Spain food a lot.
F/ FILL THE BLANKS WITH THE APPROPRIATE WORD FROM THE LIST
some – any – many – a lot – a little
1. I want some milk in my coffee. But I don’t want ———- sugar.
2. ————- of people think he is stupid. But actually, he is very intelligent.
3. Daughter: How ———— oranges do you need for your juice?
Mother: Just three
G/ PUT THE WORDS IN THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES IN THE CORRECT ORDER
1. school – go – How – to – you – do?
2. your – you – do – What – take – in – breakfast?
3. like – Smith – I’d – to – Mr. – soon – very – see.
4. jogging – always – Sundays – She – goes – on.